Chemi -pure

  • Thread starter Thread starter FMF0331
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FMF0331

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
2,002
Reaction score
2,064
Location
America
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the next reef reactors, can i place chemi-pure in the reactor ?
If so, just rinse the bag and drop them in or do i need to open up the bag ?
 
Anyone ??????
 
I've never used it in a reactor but have read and heard many that do - Seems like most people that do take it out of the bag - but watch the flow - I think some of those small particles will shoot right through the standard next reef sponges. Personally I found that running the brs rox 8 in a reactor was a lot more cost effective and efficient.
 
i've never used it in a reactor but have read and heard many that do - seems like most people that do take it out of the bag - but watch the flow - i think some of those small particles will shoot right through the standard next reef sponges. Personally i found that running the brs rox 8 in a reactor was a lot more cost effective and efficient.
thanks for the reply
i'm using the brs rox 8 now, it seems to be doing ok. Just thought i will try something different. I'm sure i'll go back to brs ( it is very cost effective )
 
You can use it in a reactor. There is a local guy that swears by the Chemi Pure Elite and he runs it in a homemade tube reactor. I would leave it in the bag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new