• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry Corals Rocks!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chad let me order a frag of both red and pink watermelon chalice from Todd/Brian at Cherry Corals for my Valentine's Day and birthday presents. Todd was always very prompt in answering my emails and provided pics of my frags. He gave larger than stated frags and all have arrived very healthy, despite Fedex royally screwing up and the corals being in the bags for 48 hours with only a 12 and 24 hour heatpack. Todd went out of his way in trying to find out what was going on with the package and the customer service that he provided was second to none :) I would not hesitate to order from him again, A+ for Cherry corals!!! I'll be posting pics here as soon as my tank lights come on and I get home from class :)

Chelsey

OP
OP
Chelsey

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some terrible pics of some beautiful corals:

pinkwatermelon.jpg

redwatermelon.jpg

OP
OP
Chelsey

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish the pictures made these corals look half as good as they are. Despite just being fragged the brightness and fluoresence is coming back rapidly...they just glow! I fed them both tonight and they ate despite just arriving. Hopefully if I continue to feed them frequently they'll grow well and I'll be able to share the love :)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Chelsey, who would have thought that those heat packs would have lasted that long!!

I gotta give props to Chelsey, she did her fair share to make sure they made it. Your new tank is coming along nicely btw.

It was unfortunate that Fedex screwed things up but in the weather was not on their side.

I can't wait to see pics of them all grown up.

OP
OP
Chelsey

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! :) I'll definitely continue to post pics. Those little chalices are getting superstar treatment...I feed them Rod's food almost daily! Of course I put them in a little cup so that it doesn't foul my water :)

Back