**Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live Sale! Father's Day Weekend, 6-19, 6-20!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bknope

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, fathers day so we arent going in today. I will post up pick up hours here shortly, I just need to confer with Brett.
That makes sense! In my excitement I just assumed the bagging up part was quick but then when I thought about it...ya not so much! :p

Enjoy your Father’s Day!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First Live Sale, Loved it! Won't be the last! after 8yrs of being out of the hobby this was a nice way to come back!

PhotoGrid_1592714397679.jpg

Very nice! All of my ricordeas and several of my acans came from @CherryCorals. You won't be disappointed!

bknope

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've watched them pick orders. It's actually pretty time consuming.
What’s funny is that they are only 30 minutes from where I live and I have never purchased from them before this live sale. Hearing about the quality and seeing some of these pictures...this will obviously change! I just may have to save up more to purchase some of those insane torches!

hllb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s funny is that they are only 30 minutes from where I live and I have never purchased from them before this live sale. Hearing about the quality and seeing some of these pictures...this will obviously change! I just may have to save up more to purchase some of those insane torches!
I didn’t know they were near me either (40 minutes) until I shopped the leftovers from a live sale last fall.

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in here have a Scoly? Really tempted to buy one from CC but nervous about going all in on a piece when I’ve never owned one before.
I don’t have any at the moment haven’t had the guts to pull the trigger on the ones I want at close to $1000 or more. Not because they are difficult, more or less because I want to buy more than one or 2 corals at a time hahaha. In my experience I’ve treated mine with the same care as my Tracy’s and bowers and had the same great results.

tgafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I was lucky and was able to tour the facility just before the Covid lockdowns. It was awesome seeing all those beautiful corals.

Texas Rick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a over abundance of brown hair algae. What would your recommend to get rid if it? what invert's?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 164 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back