!!!Chestnut Dusting...A poll, about a sale?

Should I Or shouldn't I ?


  • Total voters
    84
What negative could come out of a battle corals sale? I sure most would love it!

Well, for starters someone might miss out on one of the deals of the year on the very acro they've been dreaming about ever since they mixed up their first batch of kalkwasser. The tremendous grief and feelings of loss could lead to lost days at work and the need for counseling. It would be like election day all over again!! LOL
 
Well, for starters someone might miss out on one of the deals of the year on the very acro they've been dreaming about ever since they mixed up their first batch of kalkwasser. The tremendous grief and feelings of loss could lead to lost days at work and the need for counseling. It would be like election day all over again!! LOL

I love this! This is exactly what would happen to me... well with the exception of the election! I need a frag or two of Battlesmoke
 
Buttttttt....I'm out of room for more frags :( :( :(

My gf keeps pestering me to get a house, maybe I can trade her for a bigger tank :)
 
Buttttttt....I'm out of room for more frags :( :( :(

My gf keeps pestering me to get a house, maybe I can trade her for a bigger tank :)
Houses tend to have more room for bigger tanks! :p
 
When will this be happening?


Hi there, thanks for asking!

Technically I've always called it the

"back to normal tuesday antisale" and it happens on the Tuesday after "Cyber" monday!
 
Hi there, thanks for asking!

Technically I've always called it the

"back to normal tuesday antisale" and it happens on the Tuesday after "Cyber" monday!
Wonderful, Marvelous absolutely brilliant. I shall limit my spending elsewhere so as to have fund to distribute at your magnificent establishment BRavo!
 
Looking forward to it, want to see if the new deltec will keep the new sticks happy! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new