Chinese Lights or Something Different for 180g

basicfisherman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
49
Reaction score
13
Location
Eau Claire, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been starting to plan a 180 gal build and I'm having problems finding much info about Reef Radiance controllable light for Apex. I may not have dug far enough, I'm not sure. So the problem is I would like a controllable light similiar to the Radion light but dont want to take a second mortage out on my home. Anyone have and luck with these Reef Radiance light on a 180g and what are your thoughts? Just save up and get the Radions? I have a ReefBreeders Photon on my 40b and I love the colors and growth I get on that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new