Christmas Wrasse Harassing Foxface

  • Thread starter Thread starter SimbaAnto
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SimbaAnto

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2020
Messages
596
Reaction score
296
Location
Jacksonville
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Moved my Fox Face from Quarantine to my DT. I thought it would be ok and would get going. My Christmas Wrasse started harrasing Foxface. Has anyone seen this behaviour?

My Foxface is relaxing it's spine whenever Wrasse approaches near. I am afraid it might get stung.
 
Wrasses in the halichoeres genus can sometimes be rough on the new guys. Mine charged at my Foxface for about a day just to show they were the boss then it was over. It likely won’t last long.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new