chromeguppy's 75

chromeguppy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, Fl.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not a very good photographer so when I take a good pic I have to share it.

Picture 001.jpg


Picture 021.jpg


Picture 035.jpg


Picture 003.jpg


Daiy Dump 019.jpg
 
I set this tank up April 1st, 2009. Just 7 months old. I did have a one year old 125 gl. with some of the coral already. Yes I down sized! I run my tank very simple, super tight and super clean. Just a protein skimmer, Brightwell products and weekly water changes.

I clean the over flow regularly and I keep a powerhead in the sump to prevent sediment from settling. I don't run carbon or other medias. I gage that weeks water cahnge based on how much I fed the fish that week. Usually not more than 3 times a week. I have complete pics in my profile album.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new