Cipro treatment?

  • Thread starter Thread starter anirbas91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

anirbas91

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2016
Messages
61
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this Anemone for 6 months. It started to look funny about a month or so after getting it. I never thought anything of it until today. Could it be sick? Does this look like a bacterial infection?
20220310_103438.jpg



20220310_102905.jpg
20220310_102900.jpg
 
I've had this Anemone for 6 months. It started to look funny about a month or so after getting it. I never thought anything of it until today. Could it be sick? Does this look like a bacterial infection?
20220310_103438.jpg



20220310_102905.jpg
20220310_102900.jpg
Couple questions to help us get you on the right track.

Tank age?
Paramters? (Alk, NO3, PO4 etc.)
Test kits being used?

Can you get a clear pic of the mouth?
Was this a split (like recent split) when you got it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new