Cirrhilabrus rhomboidalis quarantining

missourimud

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Messages
123
Reaction score
92
Location
central missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for the best qt method for a rhomboid. I have 4 fish in my tank so far and none were quarantined by me.

I now know this was foolishness but with the amount I was learning I did not see the value like I do now.
It appears that wrasse in general seem to be more picky about quarantine than others. Upon my research on the golden wrasse it seems this one can be even more so.
what are the main concerns to watch for? Are we treating copper for itch? Prazi for internal? I plan on just housing it in a 10g at first and monitoring but want to do what’s best for its long term survival.

everyone seems happy in the DT, is it too late?

I have tried to find good answers for wrasse and “rhomboid “ in particular but it seems to be all over the place.
Suggestions greatly appreciated!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new