CK Exodus Chalice Colony For Trade

Djalexchang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2017
Messages
205
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, looking to trade this CK Exodus Chalice colony for some nice Sps or Euphyllia. Let me know what you’ve got!

59673E2B-2804-4AD7-B31F-065761AAF14E.jpeg 52E0B6A4-D69F-41EA-9160-2F51B246AE5A.jpeg
 
I have a few bounce Sunkist mushroom frag available
 
No sorry. Traded it for a csb
 
I would’ve done the deal if you said something other than those bounces lol
 
I have a wwc jelly bean colony
 
I am interested in your raunchy red bounce and that jelly bean if you still have it! I live in florida as well. Perhaps we could do some trading, or cash! I dont have but only 1 big colony the rest are high end zoas but only 3 4 polyps! Not sure if this add is closed so I will pm you
 
I am interested in your raunchy red bounce and that jelly bean if you still have it! I live in florida as well. Perhaps we could do some trading, or cash! I dont have but only 1 big colony the rest are high end zoas but only 3 4 polyps! Not sure if this add is closed so I will pm you
I replied back to you in the private message
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new