Clam ID

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2021
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
3,227
Location
E
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this clam for 2 months now and it’s doing great. I can’t figure out what species it is though, any help would be appreciated.
FD5847FC-D507-4EB5-909C-57BEE07998AB.jpeg
77ACDA12-F6B2-46DE-9039-643D16649396.jpeg
5DEF24A8-C4A8-4E00-9596-2C47EFCA49EC.jpeg
63F0C24A-9E1B-4913-8F89-8C2111A3E464.jpeg
2D691FEE-D10B-4429-BB15-8EAC8ADF11B7.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new