!!!CLEAN PLUG CAPTIVES SUPERPACK!!! SHOT TWO WAYS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Still messing around with supplemental lights for the pic tank, so I went ahead and put this ridiculous 8 pack together to see what I can come up with.

One pic is shot under straight 20k halide, and the second is gently supplemented with Royal blues at around 35%. Anything over that just washed the image out beyond repair. The effect is pretty spot on to real life appearances, and the frags looks great, but the pics themselves look a little off to me still. Maybe I've just gotten way too used to my clean halide shots lol.

Anyway, this pack is truly remarkable, and please don't let the clean plugs fool you. While not a month plus in, and encrusting like I've been really working towards lately. They have all been cut at least a week or two. Some more for sure.

100% captive grown collection highlights. 1000.00 shipped

1. Backdraft the Movie the Table
  2. Aquatic Man Table
  3. Rainbow Brite
  4. Greg C Efflo
  5. Blueberry Nasuta
  6. Fox Flame
  7. Conveyer belt of Fleshdunce Milli
  8. Teen Wolf

Halide only
IMG_0273-Edit_zpsc4mxq2mu.jpg

IMG_0276-Edit_zpsqldp6kl7.jpg

With Royal Blue LED @ 35%
IMG_0274-Edit_zpse7gapd1k.jpg

IMG_0275-Edit_zpsohle15sj.jpg

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know why...but I feel like your fox flame looks different than others I've seen by WWC and other companies...but I like yours more!

Teen Wolf is incredible!

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't know why...but I feel like your fox flame looks different than others I've seen by WWC and other companies...but I like yours more!

Teen Wolf is incredible!
It’s a foxflame.
@TCK Corals @A Reef Creation looks the same too...
In fact, check out their HW, it’s bonkers!
When you have the voodoo juice like these cats do, traditional colors become hyper pigmented and look vastly different from what us plebeians are used to.

Their skills are too good bro!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It’s a foxflame.
@A Reef Creation looks the same too...
In fact, check out their HW, it’s bonkers!
When you have the voodoo juice like these cats do, traditional colors become hyper pigmented and look vastly different from what us plebeians are used to.

Their skills are too good bro!

Yep my frag came from Hung Vo, the same time i got his Unbelievable Rainbow Explosion and a few others, was a truly epic pack.

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woah, I love the the comparison pic! This has confirmed it for me, I definitely want the Backdraft! Also, I have the aquatic man from you and with the red in it, it's a true stunner.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have the teen wolf .. it's spectacular.

Yep agree 100% . Its outstanding. My site pic really sucks compared to what this is capable of. lol Super easy to completely disregard it based on that pic.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Woah, I love the the comparison pic! This has confirmed it for me, I definitely want the Backdraft! Also, I have the aquatic man from you and with the red in it, it's a true stunner.

Right on! Thanks. I'v been wanting to try something like this a while now just needed a little motivation lo.

Hartz57

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
0ED5327E-2A04-41BB-96BC-E2C82F6257CA.jpeg
301314B5-5656-4A4F-8C85-D1865788F3B0.jpeg
Just received my pack today. As usuall Adam added several extras including PC Superman and Cemical Bomb. Now have more phenom frags than I know what to do with...but I will figure it out.
Upper L to R: joe knows RB, Fox Flame, Catapult Fireball, Fleshdance, Aquatic Man, (vivid RB from prior pack)
Lower: Backdraft, Blueberry Natusa, PC Superman, Greg Efflo, Teen Wolf, RB Brite, Chemical Bomb.
Some are gonna have to go lower in the tank. Anyone have idea which will do better w lower PAR? Kessil AP 700s .
Overall I am ecstatic. Adam truly is the best.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back