• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some equipment from a previous build that is taking up space in my closet. Everything is in excellent condition with original boxes. The list with prices (including shipping via USPS) is below, but I will also take offers. Let me know if you have any questions!

Eshopps PSK-75H skimmer: $50
Skimmer_Box.jpg
Skimmer.jpg

Fluval G3 canister filter (the Cadillac of canister filters!) with all hardware, used filter cartridge, and two empty media cartridges (useful for carbon, GFO, etc.). This canister filter has built-in temperature, flow, and salinity monitoring. Includes original box (not shown in pictures). Does not include hoses or ceramic biomedia: $100
Filter.jpg
Filter 2.jpg

Fluval E100 heater: $25
Heater.jpg

Cbreeze fan (new-never used): $20
Fan.jpg

Sun Blaze 4x24" T5 fixture: $50
Box.jpg
Reflector.jpg
Top.jpg

2 x 10 watt Ebay actinic blue LED fixtures (450nm wavelength): $15 each
LEDs 2.jpg

OP
OP
J

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The only items left are:

Fluval E100 heater $25 shipped
2 x 10 watt Ebay actinic (450nm) LED fixtures $20 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, do you have any pics with those Actinic fixtures in use? It sounds half awesome, half SPS fry'ish

OP
OP
J

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow, do you have any pics with those Actinic fixtures in use? It sounds half awesome, half SPS fry'ish
Here's a few shots (taken with my iPhone). They are pretty bright, but I believe they also spread the light out over a 120 degree angle. I ran these two lights with a 20 watt 12k Ebay led about 6 inches over a 20 gallon tank with lps and sps corals and they did fine.
Lights .jpg
Lights2.jpg
Lights3.jpg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 50.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 24.7%
  • None.

Votes: 34 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.0%

Back