ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Griff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks amazing. My order was placed a couple weeks back for a premium lid reefer 525 xl. After seeing the pics and video I'm extremely excited!!!!!

smh254

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I stopped by incredible corals today and the lids are looking amazing. I don't see a reason why anybody wouldn't be super stoked to have one of these lids.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM responded Breadman.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. We do apologize again for being a little behind and will get lids out as quick as we can, but as you can all see...they are well worth the wait =).

nbagnardi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, you will receive an email notification, with tracking, advising you once your lid(s) have shipped.

There is NO WAY you can read your name on that lid up there ;)....but....yes it does.

We wouldn't say they are heavy at all. They will weigh a bit more than an aluminum framed screen but not substantially. They are designed from the ground up for rimless tanks so should work great!! The lids are also available in "standard" configuration using 1/4" Lexan vs the 3/8" Lexan used in the shown premium upgraded lid pics. However, the standard configuration consumes less than 5% of our orders thus far =).

Cutouts for autofeeder's, lights, overflows, and other equipment are all included in the standard pricing!
Hahaha I was good at shapes in grade school

Isaac Alves

www.instagram.com/theloneaquarist/
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously @ArtFully Acrylic you guys have great customer service. Your staff contact me this morning regarding my non-response to an email you sent me almost a month ago asking for specification for my order. I'm so happy you did. Hopefully you got my dims. I've attached them here in case others have a Cadlights Artisan II with the trapezoidal shape overflow. I also requested a feeding door like you show in the above posts.

If anyone else has more accurate drawings than what I've attached for the @Cadlights Aquariums Artisan II please post it.

Cadlights-artisan-II-TopDown-dimensions.jpg

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yahooooooo!!!!

image.png

Happy Belated Bday Nick! Thanks for choosing ArtFully Acrylic and our new ClearView Lid for your tank. We hope you enjoy it!

We just shipped out a rack of lids so we look forward to seeing the lids on everybodies tanks!!

Let's see some after AND before shots!!!

nbagnardi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Belated Bday Nick! Thanks for choosing ArtFully Acrylic and our new ClearView Lid for your tank. We hope you enjoy it!

We just shipped out a rack of lids so we look forward to seeing the lids on everybodies tanks!!

Let's see some after AND before shots!!!
Haha I think you can bet your last dollar on the before and after shots from me. I posted a pic of my shipment confirmation :D

go29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous work @ArtFully Acrylic .... These are an amazing upgrade to the standard aluminum most of us use. Can't wait to see this on my tank build from you guys, will def be posting pictures once tank and lid arrive. Everyone that gets a lid please post pics for those of us waiting for our stuff to be built..... That way I can live vicariously through you and quit bugging adam asking questions about my tank build :) . For those that haven't ordered I can say that Adam and @ArtFully Acrylic have been awesome to deal with, and really worked with me on dimensions of a custom tank with matching lid so don't hesitate and contact them !

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back