Close For Sale Threads

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this isn't the correct place to ask this, but it gets the most responses. How do you get a For Sale thread deleted when sold?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there :)

We dont delete sales threads. However you can hashtag a mod ( #mods )to lock the thread once the item or items are sold so that no responses can be made

Thanks,

Crabs :)

OP
OP
67chevellemalibu2

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there :)

We dont delete sales threads. However you can hashtag a mod ( #mods )to lock the thread once the item or items are sold so that no responses can be made

Thanks,

Crabs :)
Ok. Seems like a good idea to delete threads, though, so the forums don't get clogged with dead threads. Thanks

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
67chevellemalibu2

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Crabs McJones @revhtree
would it be possible to add some kind of a "sold" icon or notification to the thread as well?
I can't count the amount of times i've gone to check something out, only to realize at the end that everything is sold.
There needs to be a better way. I feel deleting it would be the best option. Something to think about.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Crabs McJones @revhtree
would it be possible to add some kind of a "sold" icon or notification to the thread as well?
I can't count the amount of times i've gone to check something out, only to realize at the end that everything is sold.
This may be something that can be utilized in the new marketplace when it launches :)

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There needs to be a better way. I feel deleting it would be the best option. Something to think about.

Why delete the thread. Its great to be able to do some history on used items. A lot of the items I look at, I like to do a history and find out if the item was sold here previously and if there are any problems not being disclosed.

However, it would be great to have a SOLD red icon or something similar on the thread title.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why delete the thread. Its great to be able to do some history on used items. A lot of the items I look at, I like to do a history and find out if the item was sold here previously and if there are any problems not being disclosed.

However, it would be great to have a SOLD red icon or something similar on the thread title.
This. Plus if a sale ever needs to be referenced for whatever reason such as a dispute, the information is still there :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 66 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.8%

Back