clown fish

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
475
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a mated pair of fake clown fish. i will be upgrading soon. can I have another pair of clown fish when I upgrade my tank?
 
Even in larger tanks with multiple host anemones it is not recommended. I had a 420, 8 foot tank and it was not big enough for 2 pairs. There are many tanks with group of clowns but not 2 pairs. There are a few tanks with two pairs but a lot of luck involved, and many time will not last a long time.
I always have large tanks with multiple natural host anemones for Ocellaris and Percula. I tried many times but never successful. I don’t have dead fish from these trials but end up remove them because my clown did not have a harmonious life as I want.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new