clown fish

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
475
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a mated pair of fake clown fish. i will be upgrading soon. can I have another pair of clown fish when I upgrade my tank?
 
Even in larger tanks with multiple host anemones it is not recommended. I had a 420, 8 foot tank and it was not big enough for 2 pairs. There are many tanks with group of clowns but not 2 pairs. There are a few tanks with two pairs but a lot of luck involved, and many time will not last a long time.
I always have large tanks with multiple natural host anemones for Ocellaris and Percula. I tried many times but never successful. I don’t have dead fish from these trials but end up remove them because my clown did not have a harmonious life as I want.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new