Clown Goby- Gobiodon citrinus

  • Thread starter Thread starter LetItReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
2,921
Reaction score
1,434
Location
San Diego, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have LPS and some Softies, Is it safe to add, will it nip? Anyone here currently have this or any past experience?

Thanks in advance :)
 
Hello,

I have LPS and some Softies, Is it safe to add, will it nip? Anyone here currently have this or any past experience?

Thanks in advance :)
Theyre mini and safe. Once in a while- Hard to see it
 
I have one who hides in the branches of a green slimer.
Almost impossible to see unless you know it's there and what to look for.
Darts out briefly during feeding time.
I've never seen it bother the acro in any way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new