Clownfish breeding

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Xing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm a new member here and also new to keeping saltwater fish. Ive been wanting to breed my clown fish but I don't know if their ready. I bought a pair of juvenille clown fish 1 and a half year ago but the male got killed by the female so I got a smaller male around half a year ago. Since then, my female has not been bullying my new male and their getting along quite well. Now I'm just wondering if I could breed my clown fish. Female slightly over 2 inches and male is slightly over 1 inch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new