Clownfish disease help ASAP Please

How long have you had the clown ? To me it looks like unusual behavior and swimming almost upright is not normal.

Did you suddenly turn on the light to film ? If so you might have startled it, same as you would be if someone came in your room while you’re sleeping and stuck a flashlight in your face. The fish looks distressed.
around 4-6 months honestly I don’t remember but it’s been a while. And I didn’t turn it on rapidly but he’s fine now, it might’ve just been me not watching him sleep so intently before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new