Clownfish, Love Hate relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
21,788
Reaction score
73,684
Location
Long Island NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These two fireclowns can't make up their minds. For a couple of years they were spawning, then for the next few years they fought, now they are spawning again. This has been going on for at least ten years.
The larger one is about 16 or 17 years old, I am not sure how old the smaller one is. I forget. But when they are fighting, they clean nests on opposite ends of the tank and don't tolerate each other. That can last years. Now I notice it looks like they may spawn in that bottle any day. It must be tough being a clownfish.
IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

TankDec42011004.jpg
 
Paul that is funny! LOL! It is awesome to know you have livestock that old! LOL!
 
It's awesome that I am that 0ld
 
wow 17 years thats crazy. congrats on keeping it stable that long.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new