Clownfish Spots PLEASE HELP

renfrowmac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm currently deployed and my wife sent me these pictures of one of my clownfish with large spots on it and is resting at the bottom of the tank alot. Im fairly new to the hobby and would like help so I can help her. She is really worried about killing my tank while I'm here overseas. Any help would be greatly appreciated and relieved. I appologize for the blurry photo it is the best we could get woth our phones.

Screenshot_20220419-033942_Snapchat.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello I'm currently deployed and my wife sent me these pictures of one of my clownfish with large spots on it and is resting at the bottom of the tank alot. Im fairly new to the hobby and would like help so I can help her. She is really worried about killing my tank while I'm here overseas. Any help would be greatly appreciated and relieved. I appologize for the blurry photo it is the best we could get woth our phones.

Screenshot_20220419-033942_Snapchat.jpg
Thank you for serving
Pic a bit fuzzy. May be brook or ich
Need a pic under white lights
Is fish breathing heavily?
Is it eating?
Any lethargic behavior
Had it lots it’s bright coloration?

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good luck with the fish!! Welcome to R2R. Agree with the other comments. I don't know how easy it will be for your wife to set up - a hospital-type tank - but no matter what the problem 'is' - IMHO you will need some kind of treatment, etc - judging by the picture - the sooner the better.

Also another consideration - is that if you have other fish in that tank - they will also need to be treated. If you have time to send another picture - and answer some of the questions above - that will be a big help. Good luck.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back