Clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tylerc33
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tylerc33

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
162
Reaction score
62
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have two ocellaris clownfish. Would it be okay to add two black snowflake clownfish into the tank? I have a 75 gallon
 
The snowflake clowns are most likely derived from ocellaris clowns, so it would likely be disastrous.
 
Yeah that’s what I was thinking just wanted to make sure was hoping I was wrong haha
 
I have 4 midnight ocellaris and 4 regular ocellaris in a 625g. They get along great and frolics together all day long. Having a large tank probably helps but they stay together all the time. We’ll see as they get bigger but so far so good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new