Clowns pacing in tank

BuddyBonButt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So quick question on this, I had dinos BAD and my clowns got sick, took them out to bring to my lfs, while they were gone, I rearranged rocks to give more swimming room (90 gallon tank) no other fish except neon goby. I got the dinos pushed back

My lfs cared for them and they sat in a qt tank for 2 weeks, like 10 gallons I'm guessing, a liberal guess.. and my lfs said they were eating just fine. I took them home and put them in the tank, again they've been in the tank for 3 months prior to me taking them out and now they're pacing around the tank constantly. They ate at first but now they're just sucking in some food and spitting it back out. Is this to be expected? I do have pretty high nitrates as I'm trying to fend off dinos, 30ish nitrate and .08 phos last I checked

But I'm worried because the very first time I got them, they didn't act like this. They acted as if they've known me for years. Eating out of my hands directly the same day. My shrimp snails hermit crabs and urchin all seem to be just fine

It's just been 24 hours since reintroduction.

Video of clowns:

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will take a bit to get to your routine again.

Back