Coast to Coast + FramingTech Custom 80

Kole.jpg
Kole2.jpg

I got this precious kole tang, smallest fish in the tank. Sadly, my clown beat the crap out of him. Not just tail snip, but grab the fish and drag him a few inches backwards. I thought the clown was gonna kill the tang.

I managed to catch the clown; and create seven new frags in the process :confused:. I wasn't that angry about breaking corals or knocking them off, because new stuff from Battlecorals and FarmerTy was on the way. So re-arrange, and everything broken will grow back.

Nem.jpg

Acan.jpg
 
Nice lovely kole eye tang.
Clowns are evil. I moved a rock around in the tank last week and as it was kind of close to the nem, even that she attacked.
Luckily the male clown is not acting that territorial.
 
I'm going to ask this time, this is my favourite monti, I lost my big bit years ago, that is a good pic, just over exposed, can I borrow it please?! ;)

You're absolutely right, it is a bit overexposed. Here's a quick snapshot so you see the size. You can see the original plug on the right, left it grew!
Monti.jpg
 
I'm part of the Battlecorals grow-out contest, no illusions of winning. I just think it will be really fun. I got a choice frag, the contest is for Sniper's Blue.
Sniper Blue.jpg


Grabbed a Bellicose Trobairitz
Belicose.jpg


Cherry's Hellboy, with FramerTy Oregon Tort in background (nominating myself for worst frag glue job of the week)
Hellboy.jpg



More pictures later in the week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new