HolisticBear

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef51.jpg

Wider shot of some acans. You can see some bubble algae is slow growing in the tank. Looks like I'll need to try some vibrant in the future

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef51.jpg

Wider shot of some acans. You can see some bubble algae is slow growing in the tank. Looks like I'll need to try some vibrant in the future
Nice Acan garden !

Couldn't resist not to share my Acan Garden. It is in a safe place inside the emperor tummy. sorry for the hijack :rolleyes::rolleyes:
41644669614_3f4a0439e9_b.jpg

OP
OP
HolisticBear

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Acan garden !

Couldn't resist not to share my Acan Garden. It is in a safe place inside the emperor tummy. sorry for the hijack :rolleyes::rolleyes:
41644669614_3f4a0439e9_b.jpg

OMG, I think I can see the acan pudge in his stomach ;)

I love angels. If I had a larger tank, I'd probably have your acan garden

OP
OP
HolisticBear

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The regal is DOA.

UPS had a delivery exception (no reason), so it arrived a day late and by then the bags were freezing and she was floating at the top of the bag, not moving, almost dead. Died that night in QT. A horrible shipment from FishyBusiness, then bad luck with UPS with LA. It was a beautiful Regal, looked like it was probably healthy before travel.

Clips my wings for fish. I may just wait for Justin to find me something at TSM.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving all. I greatly appreciate you following my thread and our conversations. Hopefully over the holidays, I'll catch-up on the latest in your beautiful tanks.

OP
OP
HolisticBear

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U should hop on the TSM bandwagon my friend well worth it plus they are close so no shipping errors should happen

I'm on the badwagon. They are crap via email, it's like pulling teeth, and I think you got the CBB I wanted :).

But yeah, I think I'll just accept I need to hound them to get something.

@GoVols angel looks so pretty that I'd be tempted to try that if they had another one!

OP
OP
HolisticBear

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I’m out the loop. What is TSM and what is making them different?

https://www.instagram.com/tsm_corals/
https://www.facebook.com/TSMCorals/

I think they're one of the best LFS in the country, they happen to be local to @justingraham in NJ. Probably 3h from NYC. They don't sell fish until they eat, they QT for a month, and they seem to specialize in really high end quality fish. They post photos like this, so I joke it's the white glove treatment. I asked to just prepay for a CBB when they got one, but they wouldn't go for it. They ship, but don't really seem to enjoy mail order. I email them a few times trying to get fish and often don't get a response.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPS is getting so overloaded with all the E-shopping they have become unreliable, I purchased a few things online and said they delivered it but in fact lost it:mad:, then a month later it showed up at the door :confused: So I ended up with double.:) still frustrating and a hassle. Sorry about your fish...Im sure it was a nice one......Happy Holidays

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back