• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Collector Zoas and Palys

  • Thread starter Thread starter jason
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jason

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
144
Reaction score
41
Location
CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some frags done close to 2 weeks ago. More pictures can be taken if a pack would be purchased.

***All pictures taken under 250 Phoenix MH. So if you run heavy blue LED's these will POP***

Shipping will be flat $50.00 overnight with signature REQUIRED. DOA with pics within two hours of package being received.

Pick up preferred. Located in the Bay Area but up NORTH. Will take off $25 for every $200 spent.

#1 Aqua SD Hyper Candy 1 adult two teens. $100



#2 KH true sunburst (sorry for the bad picture). 1 adult and 1 baby $45



#3 Very rare to find Aqua SD Stratsophere. 1 almost mature head (you can see the gold pigments on the disk creating the pattern) and teen. Two heads total. $235



Here's the colony picture awhile ago showing the mature mother. NOT FOR SALE, only frag above.


#4 Pink Krak Two heads. Sorry for the bad angle. Its how the frag was cut. If you need more pics let me know. $100



#5 True Oompa loompa 6 heads 1 baby $100



#6 Marley One of my favorite due to the bright skirt large polyp. I'm running MH's also. $45



#7 Queen krak. Almost a mature polyp. The dark fades. 1 head and baby $125



#8 There are two lineages, this is the better lineage. TRUE hallucination look at the pattern. 3 heads. $375


#9 God of war 7 heads $100


#10 AC Kracken Zoas. 2 adult heads and 2 babies $250



#11 Second frag of Pink Krak. Two heads. $100
 
Great stuff man! I'm in for an AC kraken down the road.
 
It's my lunch break and will get back to everyone later this evening.. I will go by how the messages came in as far as priority. I'll wait 24 hrs for a response before going to the next interested buyer. I thought I priced them aggressively to avoid low ballers or ridiculous offers, I guess not. I got about 20 messages to go through so please be patient. Thanks

As far as location. Located in Santa rosa.
 
Last edited:
Replied to a majority of individuals interested. Thanks
 
It's my lunch break and will get back to everyone later this evening.. I will go by how the messages came in as far as priority. I'll wait 24 hrs for a response before going to the next interested buyer. I thought I priced them aggressively to avoid low ballers or ridiculous offers, I guess not. I got about 20 messages to go through so please be patient. Thanks

As far as location. Located in Santa rosa.
hilarious I know the feeling GLWS great pricing IMO and pm sent
 
Okay, finally contacted individuals. Waiting for replies by tomorrow morning if not I will over it to the next individuals.
 
Okay, finally contacted individuals. Waiting for replies by tomorrow morning if not I will over it to the next individuals.

You didn't reply to all PMs. I sent one early this morning and still waiting to hear back :'(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new