*** Colliderscope Picture thread***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
#battlecrew

IMG_1174.JPEG
 
#battlecrew

Forgive me that its outside the tank, I had to emergency switch tanks a few days ago and havent properly set up new light mounts yet, they're just on the lid
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7823.jpg
    IMG_7823.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 37
IMG_9218.jpeg
IMG_9221.jpeg

#battlecrew
Feel like I’m mid pack and I feel ok about it since I discovered white bugs as a barrier 🤦🏻‍♂️
Polyps back out after a bayer dip. Have the interceptor to treat now, just trying to get my fire shrimp out of the tank prior to treatment. Happy New Year!
 
Last edited:
Alert:
For a $50 GC: tell me a funny Christmas (time) story from your life. Chanukah or diwali or festivus or kwanza stories all count too... My personal favorite one wins, and there will be a crowd favorite prize too.

Entry ends January 6th.
BUMP

At present @tobster is both winning and losing.
 
and finally:
NameFirst PictureJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
@Troylee7/31/25XMissXXXX
@Jasonak8/19/25XXXXXX
@Battlecorals8/1/25XXXMissMissX
@Featherweight7/27/25XXXMissXMiss
@Dust Bowl Corals7/26/25XXXXXX
@bbak7/18/25XXXXXX
@Billgasser7/15/25XXXXXX
@BillyW7/29/25XXXXXX
@boka8/1/25XXXXMissMiss
@braaap7/29/25XXXXXX
@CNDReef7/26/25XXXXMissX
@DenverSaltyFarm7/23/25XXXXXX
@dewy8/13/25XXXXXMiss
@Dooly7/31/25XXXMissXX
@evilexotica7/23/25XXXXXX
@HudsonReefer2.07/15/25XXXXXX
@jackson67457/23/25XXXXXX
@lbacha7/24/25XXXXMissX
@nickm7/23/25XXXXXMiss
@Pakman27/30/25XXXXXMiss
@Randomstylez7/23/25XXMissXXX
@Red_Beard7/30/25XXXXXX
@Reginald Reefer III7/24/25XXXXXX
@Reign17/25/25XMissXXMissX
@RoanokeReef7/26/25XXXXXX
@seasick7/27/25XXXXMissX
@ShellyJ7/24/25XXXXXMiss
@skey447/19/25XXXXXX
@slojmn7/29/25XMissXMissXX
@SopmodSnapper7/29/25XXXXXMiss
@Special K7/26/25XXMissXXMiss
@Stang677/22/25XXXXXX
@The_hobbyist7/23/25XXXXXMiss
@tobster7/22/25XXXXXX
@Tompickles7/22/25XXXXXX
@UMALUM7/22/25XXXXXX
@WhatCouldGoWrong718/29/25XXXXMissX
@wmatt1407/27/25XMissXXXX
@X-37B7/22/25XXXXXX
@zbryant917/25/25XXXXXX
 
BUMP

At present @tobster is both winning and losing.
Not sure how old i was, but young, maby 8 or 10. Parents hurried us off to bed. I layed there, fidgeting around, the excitement growing. It got later and later, and still I couldn't sleep. My sister's both probably asleep, they were the good ones, I was always a bit "mischievous". I snuck out of bed and quietly tip toed halfway down the stairs. I peeked over the stairwell and tried to spy santa. Instead I saw mom and dad franticly wrapping. Gifts strewn about. Paper and tape and ribbon. Santa was gone, but the excitement didn't fade. Although I always knew I never said. Thanks mom and dad for keeping the Christmas magic alive for so many years.
 
and finally:
NameFirst PictureJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
@Troylee7/31/25XMissXXXX
@Jasonak8/19/25XXXXXX
@Battlecorals8/1/25XXXMissMissX
@Featherweight7/27/25XXXMissXMiss
@Dust Bowl Corals7/26/25XXXXXX
@bbak7/18/25XXXXXX
@Billgasser7/15/25XXXXXX
@BillyW7/29/25XXXXXX
@boka8/1/25XXXXMissMiss
@braaap7/29/25XXXXXX
@CNDReef7/26/25XXXXMissX
@DenverSaltyFarm7/23/25XXXXXX
@dewy8/13/25XXXXXMiss
@Dooly7/31/25XXXMissXX
@evilexotica7/23/25XXXXXX
@HudsonReefer2.07/15/25XXXXXX
@jackson67457/23/25XXXXXX
@lbacha7/24/25XXXXMissX
@nickm7/23/25XXXXXMiss
@Pakman27/30/25XXXXXMiss
@Randomstylez7/23/25XXMissXXX
@Red_Beard7/30/25XXXXXX
@Reginald Reefer III7/24/25XXXXXX
@Reign17/25/25XMissXXMissX
@RoanokeReef7/26/25XXXXXX
@seasick7/27/25XXXXMissX
@ShellyJ7/24/25XXXXXMiss
@skey447/19/25XXXXXX
@slojmn7/29/25XMissXMissXX
@SopmodSnapper7/29/25XXXXXMiss
@Special K7/26/25XXMissXXMiss
@Stang677/22/25XXXXXX
@The_hobbyist7/23/25XXXXXMiss
@tobster7/22/25XXXXXX
@Tompickles7/22/25XXXXXX
@UMALUM7/22/25XXXXXX
@WhatCouldGoWrong718/29/25XXXXMissX
@wmatt1407/27/25XMissXXXX
@X-37B7/22/25XXXXXX
@zbryant917/25/25XXXXXX
I didn’t miss August 🤔🤪
IMG_0142.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new