*** Colliderscope Picture thread***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
if I could just keep the urchins from walking away with two small ones. I think I have a chance. Fortunately, the collider's doing pretty well.lol

#battlecrew

IMG_9335.jpeg
 
Mine completely stopped when I left for a month, but I thought it was dead when I got back, finally getting a little color back, a work in progress, and growing again! Collider - No Filter - May! Second - Top down photo top down under blues.
IMG_2606.jpeg
IMG_2588.jpeg
 
Mine completely stopped when I left for a month, but I thought it was dead when I got back, finally getting a little color back, a work in progress, and growing again! Collider - No Filter - May! Second - Top down photo top down under blues.
IMG_2606.jpeg
IMG_2588.jpeg
That looks more like brain candy. Collider is thin branches
IMG_2052.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new