Colonies and Mini's

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJsTank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AJsTank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
601
Reaction score
347
Location
Centerville, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have spent thousands buying little 1-2 inch sticks of these high end acros from a handful of vendors. Now I want to fill up the rest of my tank with colonies and mini colonies of unnamed sticks. Can someone recommend me a couple places? It's really hard to judge someone by just clicking on their R2R spot.
 
I think DD has the best selection of those, at least that I have found, sometimes at local frag swaps people will try to unload them pretty cheap as well.
 
Cherry Corals has some really nice colonies, and most cost less than their frags! Vivid Aquarium has some too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new