comline 9001 problem

jaehyeokeom

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
41
Reaction score
8
Location
Campbell
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have had comline 9001 nano skimmer for about 3 weeks now, and I honestly still dont understand how this thing works. All gunk and waste must be collected in a cup, but the bubbles can never reach near the top of neck. I installed my skimmer to water mark, so I cannot place the skimmer any lower than the mark, right? I set it to full air intake (which means more bubbles right?)

I can see that it is collecting gunk in a convex plate below the cup, but I would prefer being collected in the cup that way it is much easier to clean.

I think this skimmer I recieved is either a defect or simply I just don’t know how to utilize it. Does anyone who owns comline 9001 know what I should do to resolve this issue?

My background:
15gallon Fluvel flex
2 clowns 1 fire shrimp
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new