Congratulations fabutahoun for being EXCELLENT!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kschweer

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
12,211
Reaction score
29,293
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @fabutahoun for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @fabutahoun !!!!
 
Congrats @fabutahoun !!
5ln.gif
#Excellence
 
Congrats, Fadi!! Very well-deserved!!
 
wow!!! Thanks Everybody For your support and kind words !!! I am glad and proud that I am in this wonderful community.


Congrats @fabutahoun! Now let's celebrate with a victory pic of that awesome tank of yours:D
I just finished fraging few frags :)
will take some photos after clean up :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new