Congratulations @Hart24601 on being excellent!

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to user @hart24601 for receiving the EXCELLENCE Award!!!

The R2R team would like to extend a big thanks to @hart24601 for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family! Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us smile.

Members please help us in congratulating @hart24601 for this honor!

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to user @hart24601 for receiving the EXCELLENCE Award!!!

The R2R team would like to extend a big thanks to @hart24601 for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family! Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us smile.

Members please help us in congratulating @hart24601 for this honor!

Congratulations @hart24601 on the excellence award. Thank you for your contributions.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats @hart24601 keep the excellence coming. Its users such as yourself that make this site the amazing support group that it is!
200.gif

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back