Congratulations to Baldguy for Being Excellent!!!

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2013
Messages
14,835
Reaction score
15,608
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hear ye, Hear ye!

Let the proclamation go throughout the land of R2R that @Baldguy has been awarded the recognition of being Excellent!

Take a moment to offer a congratulations and thanks to Baldguy. His knowledge and helpfulness is part of what makes the community of R2R, not only the best reef forum on the interwebs, but among the best forums period.

Thank you Baldguy, and congratulations!!!
 
From one bald guy to another, congrats @Baldguy !!!
200.gif
 
Congratulations @Baldguy on your excellence. I almost feel guilty stating that I still have all my hair, albeit turning gray. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new