Constantly learning

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ICK! Been there.... I can tell you that it is possible to kick ICK. I thought for sure that Glub, my Ocellaris bully of a clown was toast. I kidnapped him, stuck him in time out, treated him with Seachem Kanaplex. I followed the instructions and did plenty of water changes in the QT. It was touch and go but he made it back to full health in under a month.

Shanel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
200.gif

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone,
I’m a 46 yo father of 4 from central mass whom always loved the ocean. For as long as I can remember I always wanted a salt water fish tank however was very intimidated by the thought of it. Approx 3 years ago I started with a 30 gal that quickly became a 90 gal with a 30 gal sump. currently working through my first ick issue so currently running fallow with fish in quarantine tank w copper for next 2+ months but at least I got a quarantine tank up and running finally. Constantly amazed by this hobby/obsession always something new to learn and you can always do better. Anyways love it and looking forward to picking everyone’s brains for more knowledge
Welcome to the team!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I’m a 46 yo father of 4 from central mass whom always loved the ocean. For as long as I can remember I always wanted a salt water fish tank however was very intimidated by the thought of it. Approx 3 years ago I started with a 30 gal that quickly became a 90 gal with a 30 gal sump. currently working through my first ick issue so currently running fallow with fish in quarantine tank w copper for next 2+ months but at least I got a quarantine tank up and running finally. Constantly amazed by this hobby/obsession always something new to learn and you can always do better. Anyways love it and looking forward to picking everyone’s brains for more knowledge

Welcome to the channel.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 147 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back