Coral Growth Supplements

  • Thread starter Thread starter JPUA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I use fuel I think it works great lps seem happier since I started using it

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
Does anyone use coral growth accelarators? I was thinking Aqua Vitro Fuel or something like that.

I've been using av fuel due to having zero phosphates and nitrates. I think my sps were starving so I've been using it for month or so. My frags are encrusting really fast but I'm not sure whether it's because of that or not. I use a small amount but it's definitely nit hurting them. I stopped using gfo and started feeding more. Once I get my phosphate up a tiny bit ad well as a small amount of nitrates I'll probably stop using it though

Sent from my VS950 4G using Forum Runner
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new