Coral ID Please

Serversreeftank

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I bought these corals awhile ago. I believe the green one is a chalice and the orange/purple is an Acan E, but I just want to be totally sure. The green one has grown since I bought it but the orange one seems to grow much slower. Any advice is appreciated, and sorry for bad picture quality.
Thanks a lot! :)
20200321_213419.jpg
20200321_213455.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new