Coral ID two new frags.

Quick update on the shroom. The DIY mushroom box did not work. I left it for like 2 days and when moved it, the shroom had attached itself to the mesh of the box and not the rubble. I moved the tiny mushroom to my currently empty QT tank and put it with some rubble. It's now attached to a small rock and doing really well in there. Looks like it's gonna make it.
Good job. Wait until it is securely attached to the rubble piece and you can place or glue it in tank
 
Quick update on the shroom. The DIY mushroom box did not work. I left it for like 2 days and when moved it, the shroom had attached itself to the mesh of the box and not the rubble. I moved the tiny mushroom to my currently empty QT tank and put it with some rubble. It's now attached to a small rock and doing really well in there. Looks like it's gonna make it.
You've done good!
 
So after I put the mushroom on the rubble in the tank, it detached after a few minutes and floated off in the flow. It was about the size of my pinky nail, so very tiny and I thought I would never see it again so I gave up on the mushroom. Well look who decided to turn back up, now about twice the size that it was and in my opinion, looks a bit healthier than it was when I got it...

1675969429950.png
 
So after I put the mushroom on the rubble in the tank, it detached after a few minutes and floated off in the flow. It was about the size of my pinky nail, so very tiny and I thought I would never see it again so I gave up on the mushroom. Well look who decided to turn back up, now about twice the size that it was and in my opinion, looks a bit healthier than it was when I got it...

1675969429950.png
Definitely looks healthier.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new