Coral ID two new frags.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update on the shroom. The DIY mushroom box did not work. I left it for like 2 days and when moved it, the shroom had attached itself to the mesh of the box and not the rubble. I moved the tiny mushroom to my currently empty QT tank and put it with some rubble. It's now attached to a small rock and doing really well in there. Looks like it's gonna make it.
Good job. Wait until it is securely attached to the rubble piece and you can place or glue it in tank

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update on the shroom. The DIY mushroom box did not work. I left it for like 2 days and when moved it, the shroom had attached itself to the mesh of the box and not the rubble. I moved the tiny mushroom to my currently empty QT tank and put it with some rubble. It's now attached to a small rock and doing really well in there. Looks like it's gonna make it.
You've done good!

OP
OP
A

averagesteve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after I put the mushroom on the rubble in the tank, it detached after a few minutes and floated off in the flow. It was about the size of my pinky nail, so very tiny and I thought I would never see it again so I gave up on the mushroom. Well look who decided to turn back up, now about twice the size that it was and in my opinion, looks a bit healthier than it was when I got it...

1675969429950.png

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after I put the mushroom on the rubble in the tank, it detached after a few minutes and floated off in the flow. It was about the size of my pinky nail, so very tiny and I thought I would never see it again so I gave up on the mushroom. Well look who decided to turn back up, now about twice the size that it was and in my opinion, looks a bit healthier than it was when I got it...

1675969429950.png
Definitely looks healthier.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back