Coral identification

Nwebb

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Douglas
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping someone that knows a thing or two about a thing or two might be able to tell me what kind of coral this is thanks in advance!

CB8A2E4B-6532-4E4E-BC52-01EAA607A71B.jpeg ED13F258-B22E-43B6-AADC-5C08DFF5D0F8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new