Coral rx vs seachem reef dip vs revive

  • Thread starter Thread starter nanomania
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nanomania

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
1,873
Reaction score
364
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys im from india, we have seachem reef dip always availabke, but we dont have coral rx or revive available.. but as my sis and neighbour stay in usa, i can call for it, but they come once in 2 years. So would loke to know is reef dip ok or whats the best of all 3? So can call for rx or revive. Please help as she is coming next week, so can call for it if reef dip is not as great as them. Iv been using lugols, but didnt get much luck.
 
I use coral rx for diping new corals for pests, revive for corals that are not looking so good not pest control . I've never used the seachem product before so can't comment on that one.
 
I use coral rx for diping new corals for pests, revive for corals that are not looking so good not pest control . I've never used the seachem product before so can't comment on that one.
Rx is non iodine dip right?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new