Coral Stagnent

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freenow54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Freenow54

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
7,578
Reaction score
6,050
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some 2 months ago or more I thought I would try to feed my Coral Zoo Plankton . Most reacted ok , but one group closed up and has not opened since. I do not know since I used a Turkey baster if I damaged them from the force or not . Advice more than needed
1000002483.jpg
1000003090.jpg
1000003091.jpg
 
I would say, based on the picture, it's more likely that they're irritated by the Bristleworms crawling all over them.

Do you have any fish in there that eat Bristleworms?
 
I would say, based on the picture, it's more likely that they're irritated by the Bristleworms crawling all over them.

Do you have any fish in there that eat Bristleworms?
No Wondering if the coral are dead and being eaten now. I have never seen them bothering healthy Coral . As a matter of fact they clean the algae around them
 
The coral doesn't look dead, just irritated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new