Coralbox DCA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ksed

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed on the back of the Coralbox DCA pump it says max temp 35C. I have never seen this on another pump? Why on this one?

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed on the back of the Coralbox DCA pump it says max temp 35C. I have never seen this on another pump? Why on this one?

That's the max water temp recommended for effective cooling and maximum efficiency when ran internally. Most aquariums are well under this threshold- 35C is 95 Fahrenheit.

jaxteller007

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reef Breeders probably an odd spot to ask a question but I'm trying to get some information on a couple of the coral box wave makers I have and can't seem to find it anywhere online. Basically I'm trying to chart the approximate gph output for each power setting so I know what I'm pushing through the tank. I have to RN-1 Nanos and a QP-16 (it's not the plus, it's the regular one).
The controller for the QP-16 is also on the fritz so I'm not sure how to replace it or if I even need it when I have the two RN-1 .

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back