Coralline??

  • Thread starter Thread starter nuff40
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nuff40

returningaddict
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Messages
94
Reaction score
2
Location
Louisville, KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this coralline? Growing in several places, but doesn't look like the purple, red, orange coralline growing on the glass and everywhere else. TIA!

Coralline 1.jpg
Coralline 2.jpg
Coralline 3.jpg
 
I used to have that stuff and I was told it was a coralline type algae but I am really not so sure. I always got compliments on how pink my rock was though. :)
 
Pink/Purple that is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new