*** CoralWall Launch Giveaway from ReefEco!!! WIN BIG with new aquascape possibilities!!! ***

BionicReef73

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry complete. Watched the video and really like the idea of adding a depth and amazing look to spruce up the back of the tank wall. The thing I learned was this new product allows us to expand our love to have a slice of the ocean in our lives.

Harpo

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1s - reefeco.jpeg

Exciting news, Reef2Reefers!! @ReefEco is back with another exciting product launch!! Introducing the brand new CoralWall!!!

For the true coral gardener, the CoralWall creates new aquascape possibilities and expands the real estate in your display or frag tank available for corals, utilizing the often unused vertical tank surfaces to add new dimension to your aquarium. Create a stunning vertical backdrop for your aquarium, or easily expand available frag real estate in your frag grow out system without the need for a new tank.

And this giveaway is your chance to win $250 toward your new CoralWall!! Enter today to start your masterpiece!

red How to enter button contest.jpg

Official Entry: Visit the ReefEco website and subscribe to their email list at the bottom of the homepage. (Once you've done this, be sure to make a post in this thread telling us you've subscribed for your official entry.)

red BONUS ENTRY BUTTON.jpg

(You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Check out the product launch video and the press release article Product Launch: CoralWall and then make a post in this thread telling us one thing you learned or something you like about the CoralWall.
Bonus 2: Subscribe to the ReefEco YouTube channel.
Bonus 3: Make a post in this thread telling up what type of coral you are most interested in growing on your CoralWall.
Bonus 4: Share this contest on any social media platform outside of Reef2Reef (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.). Share on multiple platforms for multiple entries (make a separate post for each entry).

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

1 lucky winner will receive $250 toward a CoralWall installation of your choice!*

1 Winner will be chosen via random draw from all entries in this thread starting Tuesday, May 2nd through May 26, 2023! (Last day to enter is May 26th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @ReefEco for providing this awesome giveaway!!

*Prize may only be redeemed as credit towards a single CoralWall prize and does not hold actual cash value.

#r2rgiveaway

Subscribed

Harpo

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1s - reefeco.jpeg

Exciting news, Reef2Reefers!! @ReefEco is back with another exciting product launch!! Introducing the brand new CoralWall!!!

For the true coral gardener, the CoralWall creates new aquascape possibilities and expands the real estate in your display or frag tank available for corals, utilizing the often unused vertical tank surfaces to add new dimension to your aquarium. Create a stunning vertical backdrop for your aquarium, or easily expand available frag real estate in your frag grow out system without the need for a new tank.

And this giveaway is your chance to win $250 toward your new CoralWall!! Enter today to start your masterpiece!

Official Entry: Visit the ReefEco website and subscribe to their email list at the bottom of the homepage. (Once you've done this, be sure to make a post in this thread telling us you've subscribed for your official entry.)

(You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Check out the product launch video and the press release article Product Launch: CoralWall and then make a post in this thread telling us one thing you learned or something you like about the CoralWall.
Bonus 3: Make a post in this thread telling up what type of coral you are most interested in growing on your CoralWall.
Bonus 4: Share this contest on any social media platform outside of Reef2Reef (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.). Share on multiple platforms for multiple entries (make a separate post for each entry).

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

1 lucky winner will receive $250 toward a CoralWall installation of your choice!*

1 Winner will be chosen via random draw from all entries in this thread starting Tuesday, May 2nd through May 26, 2023! (Last day to enter is May 26th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

*Prize may only be redeemed as credit towards a single CoralWall prize and does not hold actual cash value.

#r2rgiveaway

Its expandable and completely customizable

Harpo

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1s - reefeco.jpeg

Bonus 1:

#r2rgiveaway

I want to grow zoas on my coral wall

3sxp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1: Nice video. I've heard of this before but hadn't looked at it in detail. I like that all the pieces are modular and seem to securely hold frags.

3sxp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 4: So, I'm in a weird situation where I just started saltwater after having about 10 years keeping freshwater tanks. I had JUST GOTTEN DONE plasti-dipping the back of my tank white. The tank is a 6 year old IM AIO and the style in freshwater is for a completely transparent tank. Obviously I couldn't do that with the sump in the back, so my plan was to do the plasti-dip because I have the tank against a white wall. So I go through all that work, which took three cans of dip, and it wasn't until I'd done this that I stared at it and decided I need to do saltwater. So now I'm in the uglies and the diatoms on the white back are just hideous, and I understand why white backing is not a thing you do with a saltwater tank. :loudly-crying-face:

So this would fix that. But beyond that, one of the other things I'm nervous about is there's a substantial chance we'll move next summer. So I wasn't going to put anything on the back wall, because I don't know how I'll move it safely. But with these removable panels, I'm thinking I would be able to grow stuff back there, and it would cover up the hideous white, AND I would be able to transport the corals safely -- in addition to being able to do something much more interesting than just growing GSPs all over it...

ReefEco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But with these removable panels, I'm thinking I would be able to grow stuff back there, and it would cover up the hideous white, AND I would be able to transport the corals safely -- in addition to being able to do something much more interesting than just growing GSPs all over it...
Hey @3sxp - absolutely, with the removable modules, and the lattice itself, you can remove the modules to move them (easily place each of them in a tub for transport for instance), disassemble the lattice as well, then set it back up. And if you upgrade when you move (we know how that goes!) much of the CoralWall like the modules and even parts of the lattice could work in the new tank of a different size. The modular system can adapt to almost any tank...

3sxp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @3sxp - absolutely, with the removable modules, and the lattice itself, you can remove the modules to move them (easily place each of them in a tub for transport for instance), disassemble the lattice as well, then set it back up. And if you upgrade when you move (we know how that goes!) much of the CoralWall like the modules and even parts of the lattice could work in the new tank of a different size. The modular system can adapt to almost any tank...
Awesome! Super curious to see examples of how it can be set up. The custom fitting is a necessity on the AIOs with built in overflow and returns...

And yeah just look at this. Halp.

20230525_180337.jpg

ReefGenesis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On top of being an incredibly unique and beautiful way to use a portion of the tank that often gets no love, I love the way the CoralWall practically hides powerheads in a way that allows them to still be useful.

ReefGenesis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I love zoanthids, but they have a tendency to encroach where they shouldn't. I'd use the CoralWall to grow zoas so they provide a stunning backdrop for the rest of the tank without getting frustrated by that characteristic.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back