• Decent

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aquaticsole

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to step in here and make a statement please, cornbred and rich especially are amazing to work with, so much so that I have ordered a brand new 80 gal cube setup just to do a cornbred themed tank!, in which I might add I'm extremely excited to be putting together as we speak! Every coral I've ever gotten be it ebay or straight from the store online have met and exceeded expectations, the colors are stellar reef brites? yep they use them, and I will also. But I cant say how edited the pics are because honestly, all corals I've gotten have been spot on to the pics from which I bought them from! These folks at cornbred know their stuff, and they know how to make colors pop in ways most wish they could. Hey just ask them they'll gladly tell how thy do it, I've asked so many questions of them for this themed build that they should ignore me by now, but never less they respond in detail and friendly everytime! Cornbred this build will be amazing thanks to you..thank you!

56cbr600rr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to step in here and make a statement please, cornbred and rich especially are amazing to work with, so much so that I have ordered a brand new 80 gal cube setup just to do a cornbred themed tank!, in which I might add I'm extremely excited to be putting together as we speak! Every coral I've ever gotten be it ebay or straight from the store online have met and exceeded expectations, the colors are stellar reef brites? yep they use them, and I will also. But I cant say how edited the pics are because honestly, all corals I've gotten have been spot on to the pics from which I bought them from! These folks at cornbred know their stuff, and they know how to make colors pop in ways most wish they could. Hey just ask them they'll gladly tell how thy do it, I've asked so many questions of them for this themed build that they should ignore me by now, but never less they respond in detail and friendly everytime! Cornbred this build will be amazing thanks to you..thank you!
Did you ever get it up and running?

SpSDrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I’ve ordered a few frags from cornbread on eBay. The corals are pretty true to their color. My issue is the size and that they all look fresh cut. No heal time and a few were even knocked off the plug during shipping. The frags are tiny for the price but sometimes it’s the only option for what I’m looking for.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back