CPO Tunze 6301 - Bay Area, Ca

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hogall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hogall

Yes, that's me
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
186
Reaction score
28
Location
CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one Certified Pre-Own :D Tunze 6301 with Sure Grip (100) looking for $450.00. I will post some pictures tonight. Please pm me your zip code, we can work something out for shipping.
Brought them brand new, original owner (8/2008). They have been cleaned and maintence every three months. Getting tire to dive in for them.
Thanks for supporting my addictions :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new