Crimes against reefing...

AlyciaMarie

Official R2R Hype Girl
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
5,763
Reaction score
15,426
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll go first. A tank without a pair of clownfish. There, I said it!

What is a "Crime against reefing" in your opinion?

You Belong Here Your Home GIF
Doing Time GIF by Jukebox Saints
 
Laws the impare the hobbyist in the collection of rock, fish, and coral items from the wild.

Happy Tom Hanks GIF
😂

North Carolina Pirate GIF by ECU Athletics
 
Tang Museum GIF by Tang Teaching Museum and Art Gallery at Skidmore College

How Can I Help You Reaction GIF by Polizei Rheinland-Pfalz

























Plot twist I’m a super tang police. Don’t let me catch you with a wrong size tank for a tang. 😆
 
Last edited:
Names people give to coral varieties like "mega funk color gush montipora" should be classified as hate speech.
So I take it you won't be placing an order for a frag of my Smurf Nipples Stag any time soon then?
 
LOL!! guilty as charged, it'll stay in there for a year before I take it out... only so I can clean the pad on the outside of the tank
You Got Me Police GIF by Max Amini
 
Laws the impare the hobbyist in the collection of rock, fish, and coral items from the wild.

Happy Tom Hanks GIF
😂

North Carolina Pirate GIF by ECU Athletics
true, they might let you eat them, but no, you cant keep them in a tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new