Critter ID ??

mackenzie1441

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Lubbock
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need an ID!
Found these guys just now (lights are off). They were floating / swimming around in a 160 gallon.
I only saw these… 1 black / white and 5 red pinkish / white.

E6A637EA-F037-4C7E-9FFF-C727209A182C.jpeg 4F3CB295-A6A7-4CF8-A228-3420BCCABF15.jpeg
 
I need an ID!
Found these guys just now (lights are off). They were floating / swimming around in a 160 gallon.
I only saw these… 1 black / white and 5 red pinkish / white.

E6A637EA-F037-4C7E-9FFF-C727209A182C.jpeg 4F3CB295-A6A7-4CF8-A228-3420BCCABF15.jpeg
Pictures aren’t the best but all I could get without them being beyond blurry.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new