Crushed zoa in DT

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just crushed a zoa in my DT, I know the answer to this but need to hear it from someone else. Will this nuke my tank? The innards went all over the tank but I’m running carbon and have a protein skimmer. It was a single head of rainbow incinerators. @footgal because duh

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just crushed a zoa in my DT, I know the answer to this but need to hear it from someone else. Will this nuke my tank? The innards went all over the tank but I’m running carbon and have a protein skimmer. It was a single head of rainbow incinerators. @footgal because duh
I have accidentally crushed zoas in tanks ranging from a 1 gallon pico to my 520 gallon. No issues what so ever in any.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Just got two frostbite clowns and if they die I’m done lol. Most expensive fish I’ve ever owned. It’s my biocube 32
You will be fine in a 32 biocube. Especially if there is a little carbon in there. It will absorb all the nasties from the zoas, but again, one zoa is not bad at all in a tank that size.

OP
OP
Zoa_Fanatic

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will be fine in a 32 biocube. Especially if there is a little carbon in there. It will absorb all the nasties from the zoas, but again, one zoa is not bad at all in a tank that size.
I kinda knew that but I get real nervous. I’ve worked too hard on this tank to destroy it now

Back