CUC for 24g cube reef?

PoseidonSquirrel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
sarasota
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 24g cube that currently has:
- 2 clown fish
- 1 banggai cardinal
- 5 hermit crabs
- 1 conch
- 2 nassarius snails

What else should I add for CUC? Shrimp, more snails? I deal with hair algae 2 years in and that’s about it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new